Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 17:58:26 +1000
Jim wrote:
>Both computers: XP PRO using Internet Explorer 6.
>I suspect it has something to do with reading java script.>>

If you have auto updates for XP, I suspect there may be a recent security
fix which has disabled viewing these sites---possibly because of either
Active X or Java being seen as a security hole.

Auto-updates seem to have a habit of doing this--plugging holes and leaving
you to guess when things suddenly don't work like they ought.

The reason I say this is because quite a number of people are suddenly
reporting this erratic type of behaviour. But it's only a guess.

Try an alternative browser, or uninstall the latest security patch.  And
make sure you have the latest Java machine installed---I believe there has
been a fairly recent update. Websites which have taken advantage of this
might perhaps not be viewable with older and more vulnerable versions.

All this is pure guesswork---so take it with a grain of salt or otherwise
as you please.

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html