Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Susan Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 21:12:44 GMT
When you create a macro, you have the option to store it either in "new
workbook", "this workbook" or "personal macro workbook." I don't have Excel
2000 on the computer I am writing from, but I have it at work and I am
pretty sure the principles are the same in both, judging from your dilemma.
It appears that if you select Personal macro workbook, it ends up in any new
document you create. (Word is similar: you can store a macro in a given
document, or in your global template, which affects all new documents.)

To get rid of them in the 97 version, I'd go to Tools/Macro/Macros,
highlight the macro name and select Delete. You might have to look around
under the "macros in" list, to see all available macros. If this doesn't
work in 97, email me personally and I will check my Excel 2000 at work.

Susan Sutherland