Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2010 09:27:10 -0700
This is a follow-up on the problems accessing websites using browsers other
than IE in Windows 7. After getting responses that indicated that it was a
problem unique to my install, I changed my network configuration. Instead of
using my router as the DNS server, I hard coded the IP addresses of two DNS
servers into my computer's network IP settings. Doing this seems to have
helped.

I still don't understand why IE would work ok when the others timed out, but
at least this seems to indicate that the problem may involve the router
rather than Windows 7. For reference, I am using a Netgear WGR614 v5 router.
This observation, of course, puts this problem in the realm of PCBUILD
rather than PCSOFT.

Peter Shkabara

                          PCSOFT's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>