Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Barbara Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 08:40:06 -0400
I recently installed Office Professional 2003 and I am having a very difficult time with Word 2003.  I can not seem to download anything into it with pictures or graphics.
I downloaded from Avery and when the download opened the page was blank in the print view and it was also blank in normal, web & outline BUT it displayed in Read but was garbled.

Nothing will display from Microsoft Office that I download either.

I never had a problem like this with Word 2002.

Can someone please help me resolve this?

I have Dell Diminson 4600, Windows XP Home, Pentium 4

Barbara Webb
Maple Shade, NJ
P.S. This is my 2nd request for help with this and it really is a problem & I would appreciate any help.  Thanks

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>