Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 13:35:51 +0200
>From:  Elizabeth Boston[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
>        The "no proofing" setting is found in the "Tools" menu under
>"language" the first in the list of languages is "no proofing"
>what you need to do is select the language you want to spell check
>in.
>> From:  Chuck Hassenplug
>>
>> is set to no proofing. How do I disable no-proofing for
>> this documents and everyone in the future. Please
>> help!!! Thank you,

Chuck, like Elizabeth says, the solution is in Tools - Language...

Select your entire document and click tools - language - your preferred
language.  Click OK.

To stop this ever happening again, do the same but click Default...
instead of OK.  This will update your normal.dot profile with your
preferred language.

You can use "no proofing" productively - if you have a section or
quotation with many unrecognised words, or a specific word you don't
want to add to a custom dictionary, mark it as no proofing.  In a large
document which you may proof several times this can save effort.

Joe

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**