Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Farrington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 2010 07:36:51 -1000
Hi. My experience using Netscape through Thunderbird mail has been that
sometimes the attachments won't forward correctly using the Forward
buttons on the tool bars. The only way I can be sure TB forwards
attachments right is to click Messages, Forward As, then Inline. This
has worked for me to be sure. I must say the TB works better than
Netscape in this area.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode