Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lester Parks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 21:21:16 -0500
I answered this is an ealier post; however, I will post again.

On the computer where the message reside, 1st computer, create a new folder
under Local Folders. Name it something other than one of the reserved Folder
names used by Outlook Express - for an example "Jack". Move or copy the
messages, that you wish to transfer to your 2nd computer, into the folder
named "Jack".

Locate the file "Jack.dbx" on the 1st computer, using the "Find" function,
and attach the file to your email message, or otherwise transfred or burn.

On the 2nd computer, create a new folder under Local Folder, with the same
name, in this case "Jack". Move at least one message into the folder named
"Jack". I use a message in the deleted folder for this purpose.

Now, locate the file "Jack.dbx" on the 2nd computer. Save the "Jack.dbx"
file from the 1st computer to where "Jack.dbx" resides on the 2nd computer,
overwriting the local "Jack.dbx" file, found on the 2nd computer.

The messages are then available, in the "Jack" folder, and can be moved to a
folder of your choice.

I have used this technique on numerous occasions, and found that it works.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode