Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 11:04:48 -0500
I only have 10 items in my quicklaunch bar.  That's not the problem.  And
I do use Autohide and I don't have the clock displayed.  I already have
Group Similar ... checked.  I think one of my kids did something to
change the taskbar.

Diane Kroeckel

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml