Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tony Beckett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:05:22 +0100
George Helm said:-

"Each time I go to the "NAME BOX" and select the cell to go
to I would like that cell to be in the upper-left most
cell."

If your sheet is reasonably large and your named ranges are
towards the top left of the sheet you could do a <CTRL END>
to take you to the bottom right of your working area and
then choose your range from the "NAME BOX" which would
appear as the top left cell.

If some named ranges are too close to the bottom right of
the sheet for the above trick to work it might be worth
naming a range as "aaaa" to the right and below the current
last cell of your working area.

You then choose "aaaa" from the "NAME BOX" (having been
named "aaaa" it will be the top item). Then immediately
choose the range you really want.

Regards

Tony
Tony Beckett - Rutland, UK