Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:58:14 -0600
Cuffy,

You did it!  And it was so easy, much easier than the instructions at the
xxcopy site.
I ran the command you listed below from the DOS box in Windows.  Took
only 1 1/2 hours to copy 13GB to my D drive.  I went back in and checked
and my D drive boots up like my C drive.  And I don't have to disable
GoBack, so that is all still saved.  And it's much easier than Ghost.

Thanks.

Diane Kroeckel
Wheeling, IL