Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Loc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 22:32:03 -0500
Hello everyone,
Recently, I have a little problem with IE 6 version. Whenever I click on the link that suppose to open a page on another window of IE, that second window never did a thing. It was like it "froze" up. Therefore, right now, I cannot click on any link(s)that will open another window. I can only click on the link that open another page within the same window.
Does my computer just got a viruses or spywares inside? I used the Ad-ware and Sypot programs to detect. But it did not detect anything at all.
My computer is a Pent 4, with Window XP Home Edition. Any help would greatly appreciated.

Thank you advance.

Sincerely,

John Loc.

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal