Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Richard Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2010 11:09:09 -0400
You are likely picking the best plan.
I had a pack of D/L, and they failed a lot...
I gave them to my brother, and he loved them... (YMMV...)

Remember to be VERY careful to get the proper type for your cables/interface.
PATA/EIDE/IDE --- OR --- SATA.
You CAN switch IF your MB supports both "data cable" types, has open "ports",
and you have the proper power connectors, etc... (Or a power cable adapter
or "Y".)

A lot of the sales places don't bother to state the type anymore because
the IDE ones have gotten a little scarce.
That does not mean IDE ones are NOT "out there", but they are MORE
money now. The prices bottomed out, and they are a more than SATA now...

Rick Glazier

From: "Ron Tilton"
I've tried a few different brands of dvds and the results
were always the same plus I checked the Dell website to make sure I had
the latest firmware. What I think is the problem is the DVD Burner itself.
It's 5 years old and based on the internet research I just did, it seems
like
the average lifespan for a dvd burner is 5 years and the 1st thing to go is
the ability to burn dual layer dvds. I'm going to replace the burner
this week
and see if that works.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml