Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 21:40:22 -0700
I want to burn some audio CDs for my sisters and I would like to use labels
on them primarily so that I may show the play list.  Using labels is
probably not something I am going to do very often so I don't want to make
a large investment in software and or materials but I would be interested
to hear about different approaches. And I do want a quality look.  I use
EZCD Creator Deluxe 4.02 which has a CD Label designer and I thought I
would use this. Or is there something better available.

What materials do I need or should I use. Any particular brands ...is this
important. I assume this is just like any other label that you use software
to create and print the label and then a self stick label to attach. How
durable are these? Do they represent any danger to your CD....for example
by making the CD unbalanced ....or pieces coming off....anything like this ?

Any cautions, warnings or advice ?

All comments appreciated !

Mark Rode
The NOSPIN Group