Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 17:52:31 -0500
Darrell,

If your're running Win95(a) there is an update to the Backup utility.  The
update is called backupd2.exe and can be downloaded from:

   ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/Softlib/MSLFILES

Check out the Microsoft Article # Q147656 below for additional info.

Updated Backup Corrects Erasing Data and Memory Manager Errors

Microsoft Windows 95

SUMMARY
Microsoft has released an updated version of Microsoft Backup (Backup.exe
version 4.0.952) that corrects the following problems:

If you have a tape drive installed in your computer and you click the
Restore tab in Backup, click a backup set file, and then click Next Step,
the Erase Tape command on the Tools menu may be available even if there is
no tape in the tape drive. If you click the Erase Tape command and the
backup set file that you selected is located on a floppy disk, hard disk, or
network drive, all the data on the disk containing the backup set file may
be erased.
When you restore a backup set created with Backup, you may receive the
following error message:

      Microsoft Backup has encountered a serious error in the Memory
      Manager. Quit and restart Backup, and then try again.
For additional information about this error message and ways to resolve the
issue, please see the following article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

      ARTICLE-ID: Q143073
      TITLE     : Err Msg: Microsoft Backup Has Encountered a Serious
                  Error...

Please note that the updated version of Backup does not provide additional
support for devices that were not supported in the original version of
Backup (Backup.exe version 4.0.950).

MORE INFORMATION
To install the most recent version of Backup.exe, follow these steps:

Download the Backupd2.exe file to an empty folder.

In My Computer or Windows Explorer, double-click the Backupd2.exe file you
downloaded in step 1.

Follow the instructions on the screen.

Shut down and restart your computer.

The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Software
Library:

 ~ Backupd2.exe (size: 510544 bytes)

The Backupd2.exe file installs the following updated file:

   File name   Version  Date/Time       Size     Destination Folder
   Backup.exe  4.0.952  3/27/96 9:52AM  820,224  Program Files\Accessories

Win95B already has this incorporated.

Tim Klymkow