Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Hachmeyer, Mr. Paul S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:30:29 -0400
There was no list attached.  The safest way to delete files is to go to start/programs/accessories/systemtools/ then run disk cleanup and disk defragmenter.
There are thousands of files that contain data and programs needed by your computer to work properly, all it takes is to delete one and everything stops.
You can remove unused programs from   start/control panel/ add or remove programs.  Files that you saved such as letters, photos, movies usually are in 'my documents' folders and can usually be deleted safely.
Paul Hachmeyer

From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Monica [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 11:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] unneeded files on my computer

Hi,
    I'm trying to delete unneeded files on my computer.  I've come to a whole section with the attached file names and am unsure as to whether it would hurt anything if I deleted these.  They only come up looking as hyerogliphics.  I just want to be sure they are not needed in some application that I'm unaware of.  thanks for your help.
Monica

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml