Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 19:43:01 -0800
When creating the W95 user on the NT Workstation Machine did you use the
exact same name and password that you use to log in to the W95 PC....if you
did the NTWK should not ask for anything when you access it. Make sure you
check password never expires when creating the user and if this is just a
home network or something where you are not concerned about security you
can put your W95 PC in the administrators group or power users group.

>Since adding a WFW 486 to my network I have developed a problem. I had to
>add 'guest' to my NT workstation for the WFW computer to see it (I don't
>know why). The WFW unit asked for a password for the NT machine which I
>gave, and it was saved (not requested at next boot). The WFW machine also
>sees the W95 machine (the third unit on the network).
>
>However, The W95 (a pent 233) now requires a password to log onto the NT
>(Pent Pro 200) machine each log on. The box for saving the password is
>checked on the W95 machine. I am using the same password all around since
>I am the only user. I have tried deleting the *.pwl files. I had long ago
>installed the password patches from MS. Any help would be appreciated

Joel Bluming

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com