Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kevin Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:32:37 +1200
Well well well. Interesting.

I have AVG Antivirus Free version on my computer, set to scan all emails and
evry type of file.
I am using Netscape messenger 4.77 for email and OS is Win98SE.

Ian sent me three emails with infected attachments. They arrived in my mailbox
without triggering any alerts. Furthermore, AVG did not detect anything when it
scanned the mail folder on my hard drive. Should I be worried? Maybe.

I was able to Shift-Click on two of the attachments and save them in a folder
without a response from AVG.

--
Kevin Johnson
3way Computer Services