Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 17:48:05 -0500
I posted a reply to this earlier, and haven't seen it sent on to the list
yet, but I would like to add that there is a free program that comes to mind
out there called Ashampoo, available through download.com that will burn at
least music for you. The unfortunate part of any "free software" is that
usually they will burn at a very slow "default" speed, and cannot be changed
unless you upgrade to a paid version of that program. Nero (v5.5.6.1) will
let you burn at the highest speed that your processor will allow without
running in to buffer under runs or losing the integrity of the file.

Diane, if you like, I will attempt to "coach" you with Nero. Send me an
e-mail directly and I will see what I can do to help.

Hope that was of some help...

Dean Kiley