Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 16:51:48 -0800
When using peer-to-peer networking software such as Limewire or Ares, there
are some status indications during the process. I am trying to get a better
understanding of how the sequence of events works and what the messages
mean. Here is what I think I understand:

Searching - looking for sources
Connecting - found a source and trying to establish a connection
Pushing(UDP) - WHAT IS THIS? I assume it is part of negotiations, but what
does it actually mean
Requesting - completed negotiation

Here are the possible results of a negotiation:
Idle - WHAT IS THIS? I think it means that the host is not actually
available at the moment
Busy - host is not able to accept a connection just now
Queued(n) - host has placed your request in a queue and you need to wait
your turn
Downloading - this is what you want!

I have capitalized the items I am not understanding well. Can anyone help
fill-in my understanding? Thank you.

Peter

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml