Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 20:44:36 -0700
There are certain important startup programs and various unimportant
programs. And there are many RIGHT combinations.

The most critical ones are your AV program and any others that are
required for your computer to function correctly.

There are important/good programs such as spyware and pop up blockers.

There are other programs that pre-load programs such as word processors,
quicktime, real, etc. so that when called upon they will open quicker.
These are the ones that use resources without a significant benefit.

If you do not have a program pre-loaded, such as a word processor, they
can be opened through desktop icons or quick launch icons OR through the
programs list. OR if you double click on an associated file, the program
will start up. If on a web page, only a single click on the file is
necessary.

If you have any programs in msconfig for which you have questions, post
them to the group for comments. You will probably get various opinions
and the final decision will be yours.

I hope I added some clarity for you.

Tom Mayer

etanner2 wrote:
> .Would like to choose what I want on my STARTUP but using the directions
> below, I could not tell exactly what each program is. How can I get that
> information and also those that I don't check for STARTUP, will I have to
> open them when needed and HOW do I do that?
> I am using HP and Outlook Express.
> Thank you, ET

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml