Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 17:50:59 -0700
From: Jeanine Lartigue
Subject: [PCSOFT] IE 5.5 or 5.0? Need your input!

> Hello, All,
>
> I am considering installing Windows Explorer 5.5, but I have heard so many
> compaints.  I am now using E5.0.  Should I leave well enough alone, or try
the
> IE 5.5?  Would like you opinion.
Jeanine,

I had too many problems with IE5.5 to list here. I have reverted back to
IE5.1 and have been almost problem free. However, every system is different,
and my specific problems may never have occurred on another machine. If
you're just curious about different features in IE5.5, try finding a friend
who's running it and have a look. But, if everything is running fine on your
machine now, then the old saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." comes to
mind. Just my humble opinion. :)

Alan Thompson