Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Hibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 00:23:29 -0500
If you are using win me rename the folder folder1.dbx, then go to O.E. and add a folder "folder1"...... you must also rename all you subfolders the same way,ie.. if you want to view a message that was in your inbox you must find that file also............ I am, of course, assuming that you have upgraded from win98 and have a copy of those files.
Also, remember if you copied your files to a cd, when you copy them to your h/d you need to change the attribute back to achive from read-only.

Jim

------------------------------

Date:    Thu, 5 Oct 2000 01:08:29 -0400
From:    Shirley Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Outlook Express Proablem

A couple of days ago I could not open Outlook Express (ver. 5.5).  It would =
start to load and then freeze.  When I used =93Alt, Control, Delete=94, it s=
aid the file MSIMN was not responding.  After uninstalling and reinstalling =
Outlook Express, I still could not open the program.  I used the HELP file f=
or Windows ME and renamed the file FOLDERS.DBX  to FOLDERS.OLD as the help f=
ile suggested.  I am now able to open Outlook Express but my messages did no=
t show.  When I looked in the WINDOWS folder at the APPLICATION DATA I see t=
he INBOX folder with my old messages. but I can not find a way to open it.  =
Is there a way to retrieve these messages?  Thanks for any suggestions.

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions