Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kathleen Bass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 00:46:25 -0400
Hi everyone,
I am running Win XP, had two users, other user moved and I deleted her
profile, now when I boot I am getting the Windows LogIn, does not require a
password though, I just hit Enter and it then goes to the desktop and loads
my programs. Problem is, I don't want to have to hit Enter, I just want to
boot and when I come back with my coffee mug, everything is ready for me. I
know there is a way to get rid of this nagging box but have forgotten how to
do it.
 Who has the answer? Please? and thank you much in advance.

Kathy Bass

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal