Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:42:13 -0400
Hello Nayake,

It looks very much like you had a worm infestation. I'm surprised that AVG
didn't catch it.
This has compromised not only your email address but that of your contacts
as well.

I'm suggesting some remedial action that may help to sort this out.

1.Do a malware scan by other anti-malware programs and see what they turn
up.
   Eg  http://www.malwarebytes.org/  Pick the free version.
   If necessary ,temporarily disconnect from internet and if AVG gives you
problems with running another scanner,
   temporarily disable it. If that's not possible, prevent it from starting
by using Autoruns or similar
   Autoruns for Windows v10.04
   http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb963902.aspx

   Temporary measures:
2. Copy (export) your contact list to another place. Give the folder another
name, then clear the  original contact list/addressbook.
    Hopefully ,the antimalware scan would have found the culprit, but if it
didn't ,there may be a chance that it is still on your system.
    It is programmed to go to the default location of your address book and
copy the list of contacts and then do its dirty work.
    If the contact list is empty ,there is nothing to be sent to anymore.

    If it only concerns the webmail portion of Yahoo mail and you don't use
an email client, you need to export your contact list as well ,
    but there may not be any address book on your hard drive.
    In that case your email address and password were compromised ,so
changing both would be indicated.

3.Change your email address and password. I know ,a nuisance since you have
to notify everyone of changed address - also see below.
4. Set up a temp. test account with Yahoo. Actually, set up several
accounts.
    Make use of your ISP's email offerings - most allow multiple accounts.
    The first test account would have a couple of non- critical contacts. If
the worm is still present ,you'll find out soon enough.
5 .Set up a Gmail account as well ,but preferably after your machine is
clean.
6. Keep personal email address private -Would only be used for family etc.
The same  concept for friends
    Also keep business related email address for business use only.
    Anything else , use 1 or 2 "throw-away"  addresses. If compromised ,just
discard.

Hope this will help to rectify your problem.

Peter E.