Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Martha Jean Holubec <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 20:54:26 -0400
I don't know what version you are using--I am using MS Outlook 2002.  In
mine, on the same toolbar as send, attachments, etc., there is an options
pull-down arrow.  When you pull down that arrow/menu, "bcc" should be
checked, and then it will show.  Hope this works.

Martha

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robert Citkowitz
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 4:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Outlook Express Bcc window

In my new computer with installed OE, there is no Bcc window under the Cc
window, as there was in my previous setup.
Can't find any setting - is there a way to restore it?

Rob

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml