Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 01:53:17 -0400
Hi Ray,

Thanks for the link to the PPEdit file.This will come in handy.
There are a couple of things I'd like to address though:

You wrote:...There is a small problem with the folder structure within
the .zip file.
Actually the "problem" such as it is, is that the ReadMe.txt file is in
the GPEdit folder.It would have been better outside this folder.
That way this is the first thing you see & do - read the instructions.

I usually prefer to examine the contents in the unzip program.Then
extract the zip file to a folder.Read the ReadMe.txt file
and execute or copy the files as required.

Example:I would download the file to a named folder in C:\Downloads
In above case it would be C:\Downloads\GPEdit then unzip this file to
and within that folder.
Copy the  "GroupPolicy" folder to C:\WINDOWS\system32
Open the "GPEdit Files" folder and copy the DLL files to \system32 as well.

As an alternative to the above:
When you view the folders eg in IZArc ,with the above zipfile ,
click the GPEdit Files folder.All DLLs will be visible.
Use Ctrl to select the DLLs or use Shift on the first and last.
R-click and select "Extract"
In the Extract panel type the path to be C:\WINDOWS\system32
Untick -"Restore Original Folders" and tick "Selected Files"
Click "Extract" and all the selected DLLs go straight to ...\system32

The registration of multiple DLL files can get kind of tedious
and you have to watch the syntax.
Just in case you or anyone else is interested,below are a couple of apps
that can register multiple DLLs  (all freeware)

Emsa Register Dll Tool
http://www.e-systems.ro/register_dll_tool.htm

With EasyRegsvr32 the process of registering/unregistering multiple dlls
is a breeze.
http://www.download.com/EasyRegsvr32/3000-2084_4-10774551.html?tag=dl.1

http://www.proxyware.com/Free.html
ReGun v1.0.0