Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Grossman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2003 18:59:08 +0200
I tried to set up Office XP Standard (without Access) on a machine with
Access 2000 Pro (but not the rest of Office). Both programs had Microsoft
Office Language Settings installed as well. As a result, Access lost its
English interface and some left-to-right options.

I have the feeling that Microsoft does not beta test mixed versions of
Office. The results of using more than one version simultaneously under the
same OS are - at best - unpredictable.

I have heard of people running two different versions of Office on a
dual-boot system - each OS having its own version of Office. However, I
don't think you really want that kind of cumbersome interoperability.

David Grossman

> > Is it okay to have both Office 97 (Prof.) and Office XP (Prof.) on the
> > same hard drive and computer? Has anyone done this and ran into
> > conflicts? Because it seems that Office XP wants to convert my Access
> > files and make them non-backwards compatible. I'm not to thrilled about
> > that, sooooo . . .
> >
> > Thanks in advanced
> >
> > Jean Bourvic

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: