Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2010 20:07:06 -0700
I'd had success with Rest 2514
http://www.win-freeware.com/REST2514.htm
For stubborn disks that can't be read, Test Disk is a miracle worker:
http://download.cnet.com/TestDisk-PhotoRec/3000-2248_4-10511775.html
Note the Photo Recovery app, which has saved some friend's images.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Recovering deleted files
From: Tom Waddell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, June 13, 2010 9:41 am
To: [log in to unmask]

Anyone know of a reliable program that will recover deleted files? I
have looked at free ones and expensive ones. Not sure if the free ones
will do more harm than good or if the expensive ones work as well as
they claim.

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml