Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 20:00:21 -0700
I tried Norton Ghost 2003 and it just did no good (various problems). I now
use xxcopy from www.xxcopy.com for free. I've never had a problem and,
besides making an exact copy of one drive to another drive, I use it
regularly to do incremental backups. The instructions supplied through the
web site are very detailed. You might want to give it a try.

Tom Mayer

----- Original Message -----
From: "Will Stephenson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 10:22 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Norton ghost problem

Hello!

I use Norton Ghost 2003 to make backup images of my boot drive. The last
successful image was made on July 30th. I tried today to make my next image,
and the program opened with this error message: "Couldn't contact Ghost
start agent (0X80070422)" Then the program started the image wizard.
However, when rebooting to DOS-like mode to carry out the process, the
computer went back to Windows as normal. So no image.

I looked in Norton's web support and got back that, yes, they've heard of
this but can't reproduce it, so...

Specs: Dell 3Ghz, 1.5 GB RAM, 120MB HD, XP Pro SP1 all up to date with
patches. All anti-virus and Ghost updated. I have uninstalled and
reinstalled Ghost. Same problem.

Any ideas? Thank you!

Will Stephenson
Acadia Technologies Inc.
mailto:[log in to unmask]

There are as many paths to God as there are people to walk them.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml