Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:25:36 -0400
If the sound does not come from the little pc speaker,
it might be a system or program event of some sort.

All sorts of things can cause (or allow) selectable wave files
to "announce" something has happened.
I would go in the Control Panel/Sounds/Sounds (I do not have Win2k)
and see if I can identify the exact sound file that is used.
(Most versions of Windows allow a preview of the sounds.)
After that, I would see which system events used that file.
I would re-assign them slowly to a different file until the
one in question sounded different.
Note that if the sound card is busy, not all system event
sounds will be played, so under a "worse case" scenario
this might take a while.             Rick Glazier