Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Weagant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 11:28:31 -0500
On 13 Jan 2003, at 22:07, Ian wrote: about Re: [PCSOFT] Adaptec Easy CD Creator

> Modern CDRW drives can record at more than 40x, and modern burning
> software is set up to handle that kind of speed.

I have seen read speeds at 52 and write speeds at 52, but the fastest
record speed I have seen is 20. So this cd-rw would be 52-20-52

It reads the disk at 52, and writes to your harddrive at 52, and burns
(records) to the new cd at 20.

> > Only one problem:  When I try to set the CD Recorder function to 8X (the
> > fastest burn speed),

I don't know what your middle number is, but even if it is 20, it will still
depend on the blank you have, that
 deferments the burn speed....it will tell you on the package, the
fastest burn speed that the disk can handle. Most software, can set
the burn at the right speed.

it requires me to copy to the hard drive first,
> > with
> > default location of c:\windows\TEMP .

Yes, this is right and the temp file should be deleted on shutting down
the computer.

 However, after scanning the CD
> tracks,
> > it tells me "You need 728.6 MB of temp space to back up the track.  Your
> temp
> > directory has 279 of usable space. Please make more temp space
> > available."
> >
> > How on earth do I increase the size of TEMP folder?

Your harddrive is nearly full and you need to delete enough to give you
more than 729 MB of free space to copy and burn this cd.

Don

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml