Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dee Hurst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 07:52:06 -0500
On upgrading to XP, I find hyperlinks that need to send info to other websites (ie, bank log ins, bidding on ebay etc. etc.) don't work. I click
on them and nothing happens. When I tried windows update, nothing happens, it  links to the site but then it doesn't seem to send the system info. It will go to a web page but it seems it can't transmit any info(although sending emails is fine.). I'ts hard to explain. It's not exactly hyperlinks that don't work - if I click on a link in a page it will go to the linked page. It's things like logins - when I click a button in a page it doesn't send the information. For example - I do a daily comp called Lucky Surf. I click on numbers to choose them but no matter which I click on, they're not selected. Same with my bank log in. I fill in my log in, click ok and nothing happens. And this is being sent from a friends becasue if I click submit on mine, nothing happens.
Java is enabled as are cookies, and security is low. Cache has been cleared. OS is XP, PC is P4 800, 256 RAM, 60G HDD.
It surely can't just be me having this problem!

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml