Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rejoice ! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 07:10:18 -0500
Does anyone have an answer to this.  I told him I'd send it to the list and
then send him any responses.

Thanks
Linda Aldridge

Linda
Got your E mail address off of nospin. I have a question. I am working on a
friends computer, an old 486. I zipped his entire hard drive, and dumped it
to a CD. Now I am trying to build a batch file so that if anything ever goes
wrong, he can pop the CD in, and extract all his files and it will be right
back the way it was today. Only problem is I gotta get it to format (copying
the system over), then extract his files. Computer only has 16 meg of
memory, when I try and format c: /s it says insufficient memory. I tried
format? It has an old Sony CD ROM drive, and a reveal sound card. I am sure
this is taking up some of the RAM, but shouldn't be eating that much.
Do I have to have it load himem and stuff to do this? What I thought was
going to be a simple task is not so simple, I am forgetting all the basics
of DOS.
Any tips would be appreciated.
Bob Holder

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: