Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:20:22 -0800
  The "Save Target As" option applies only to LINKS.  "Thumbnail" images are
often links to a full-size image somewhere else, so "Save Target As" usually
does what you want in that case.
  But if an image isn't a link, the pointer won't change to a hand when it's
over the image, and the "Save Target As" option doesn't apply.  You have to
use "Save Picture As" in that case.

David Gillett

On 20 Feb 2005 at 20:50, Lewis M Russakov wrote:

> I am almost at my wits end trying to download pictures from the web.
>
> When I right click the picture on the drop down menu "Save target as " is
> grayed out.
>
> I was using  Download Accelerator and was told by a list member to
> uninstall it and then reinstall it making certain that I did not make it
> the download default. Never saw that option. Unfortunately that didn't
> correct my problem.
>
> Another list suggestion was to use Get Right which I tried, but "Save
> target as " was still grayed out.
>
> I have uninstalled both programs.
>
> I am running Windows XP with Service Pack 2 installed.
>
> Anyone have any ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Lew
>
>              PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml