Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 03:34:02 -0400
This seems odd, as the limit on pst size is about 2GB.
If you export to a pst file, the dates will be saved. The procedure is
the same as you outlined below, just select pst instaed of csv.
You may also wish to look in the help file at  "Compacting", which will
reduce the size of the pst file. See "Auto Archive" as well.
MS makes an automated backup tool, located on the file menu, or you can
dwonload  it at:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=8b081f3a-b7d0-4b16-b8af-5a6322f4fd01&displaylang=en

Bonnie Rinard wrote:

>I have Windows XP and Microsoft Office 2002 on my computer at work.  I have
>been having a lot of trouble since we upgraded to Outlook 2002 with my
>Outlook locking up.  Our computer tech said it is because my Outlook Account
>is so big and I need to archive some of my information.  The way he told me
>to do it loses the dates the e-mails were sent/received.  While this isn't
>too serious for some items like the folder with your newsletters for
>example, it is unacceptable for business correspondence that I might be
>called upon to document when specific items were sent and received.  Can you
>tell me how to archive folders of information and still maintain the dates
>if I go back and unarchive them?
>
>The method my tech has me using is to:
>
>1.       highlight the folder I want to archive
>
>2.     Choose Import Export from the File menu
>
>3.     Select Export to a file  (and click Next)
>
>4.     Choose Comma Separated Values (Windows) (and click Next)
>
>5.     Make sure the folder that is highlighted is the one I want to archive
>(and click Next)
>
>6.     Browse and Find Archive folder and change the file name to
>FolderName.cvs (and click Next)
>
>7.     At the Export "e-mail messages" from folder:  FolderName   screen
>Click Finish.
>
>Is there another way to archive the folders and maintain the dates?  My PST
>is over 1 megabyte and I really need to make sure my stuff gets saved before
>Outlook crashes for good.

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!