Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
MaryJane Wegener <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 16:37:56 GMT
Has he been 'previewing' a lot of files prior to trying to open
the jpg? When I use PSP6 (different, but same genre, software) and
'preview' a lot of files in trying to find the one I want by
content, I can get a 'out of memory' message. I just have to
reboot to clear memory. One can check 'resources' in the systems
folder in the control panel before trying to open a jpg file. This
behavior might just be a PSP phenomenon, but might be operative here.
It might tie in with Ian's answer.
    Mary Jane

>At 08:18 AM 10/6/2000, Byron originally wrote:
>>A colleague is trying to open a jpg file in Photoshop 5.
>>He can't open it by either double-clicking on the jpg icon,
>>or by running Photoshop and opening the file.  He receives
>>"not enough RAM".  It's NOT a large file, and is not running
>>anything else. And was not using internet.   Any ideas?
>>
>>Byron Wolter

at Fri, 6 Oct 2000 Ian  replied