Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Apr 2011 20:04:37 -0400
Try System File Checker which should find the missing file.You'll need
to reinstall all the updates.
Follow these steps for using sfc with the scannow option to repair
important Windows files:

Difficulty: Easy
Time Required: Using sfc /scannow to repair important Windows files
usually takes 5 to 10 minutes.
Here's How:
Open Command Prompt.

Important: You must run Command Prompt as an administrator in Windows
7 and Windows Vista to use System File Checker.

Once Command Prompt is open, type the following command and then press Enter.

sfc /scannow
Note: There's a space between sfc and /scannow.

System File Checker will now verify the integrity of every protected
operating system file on your computer.

Note: In some situations, especially in Windows XP and Windows 2000,
you may also need access to your original Windows installation CD or
DVD.

Restart your computer if sfc /scannow did actually repair any files.

Note: System File Checker may or may not prompt you to restart but
even if it doesn't, you should restart anyway.

Repeat whatever process caused your original problem to see if sfc
/scannow corrected the issue.
http://pcsupport.about.com/od/toolsofthetrade/ht/sfc-scannow.htm