Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:43:16 -0500
Hi Harvey,

SAHAgent is an adware program that downloads and displays advertisements. It
has to be manually installed so it was probably installed along with another
program your friend installed. It's unclear in your post what is shutting
down, is it Ad-Aware? I suggest you also download SpyBot Search & Destroy
and if you don't have version 1.05 of Ad-Aware, download it again. You can
get them here:

SpyBot Search & Destroy 1.3
http://spybot.safer-networking.de/en/index.html

Ad-aware SE Personal Edition 1.05
http://snipurl.com/96mb

Install both, update each before you run them, and then run both. They work
well together in that at times one will identify something the other one
missed. Thereafter, they should be updated and run on a regular basis. Once
the system is clean download, install and update the following two programs:

SpywareGuard
http://wilderssecurity.net/spywareguard.html

SpywareBlaster

Once installed and updated these two do a good job of protecting you from
getting the 'bad guys' in the first place. They run in the background but
should be updated often. Good luck...

Sven Swanson, Sr.