Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2012 19:26:13 -0400
Hi Venkat,

Here is some supplemental information.

I know this is my 3rd post on this ,but I feel some more info is needed.

I don't know too much about Dropbox ,except for the fact that I can't use it because of my ISP's upload speed.

which  frankly is pathetic.

@ Mark Rodes .  I wrote in my 2nd post that my upload speed was 50kb. that was a mis-type.

It should be 50KB (or less) . IOW KiloBytes instead of  kilo bits

So 50KB  (x8) = 400 kb

 I'm running at a ratio of 1:35 , meaning my download speed is 35 times faster than my upload speed.

Coming back to Dropbox - All I see is the page from the link.

It has 5 buttons > Create a Dropbox account. ; Download and Sign in.

below that 2 more buttons ; one with 4 tiny squares and one with lines.

The one with the squares gives you the thumbnails and the one with the lines gives you a list of the files and

 you can download them from there as well or open in a new tab or window ,depending on your browser and settings.

Clicking on a thumbnail  should open the slideshow. Again there's the opportunity to download the picture.

of course using the Download button will get you all of the files as a zip in one fell swoop.

Keep in mind that the Dropbox page relies heavily  on java script ,so your browser needs to have java script enabled.

I was using Opera this time (v12.02) and had no problem with the page at all.

Peter E.