Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Carroll Grigsby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 19:42:17 -0400
David Hurst wrote:

> I know there is software out there that will let you know when you have an
> incoming telephone call.. so you can.. maybe.. get off the net and actually
> talk on a phone...but I cant find any..!!  looking for something preferrably
> free.. but dont mind paying something reasonable  for something good....
>
> what do you call that kind of software.. where can I find some..
>
> Thanks as always..
>
> David Hurst

David:
Here's another approach: Get a second phone line and dedicate it to your
modem. All you want is POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) -- you don't
even want long distance access. After you've paid the installation
charge, there's only a small monthly charge. I know that this won't work
in many case, but when it does, it's a whole lot cheaper than alimony.
-- Carroll Grigsby

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html