Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 05:09:05 -0500
On my XP CD , backup is in :
D:\VALUEADD\MSFT\NTBACKUP

These instructions are from Osborne's Complete XP Reference:
With the Windows XP CD-ROM in your CD-ROM drive, display the folder
D:\Valueadd\Msft\NTBackup in an Explorer window; substitute your CD-ROM's
drive letter for D: if it's not drive D:. (If the Windows XP installation
window appears, click Perform Additional Tasks, then click Browse This CD to
see an Explorer window showing the files on the CD.) The folder contains two
files: NTBackup.msi (the Backup installation program) and Readme.txt.
Run NTBackup.msi. Follow the instructions on the screen to install the
Backup Utility files in your C:\Windows\System32 folder. The filename of the
program is Ntbackup.exe.
Make a shortcut for the program. Right-click the desktop, choose New |
Shortcut from the menu that appears, and type C:\Windows\System32\Ntbackup
into the box that appears. (Replace C: with the drive letter in which
Windows is installed.) After you click Next, type any name for the shortcut
(such as Backup). Click Finish, and the shortcut appears.
I took the liberty
to =
>copy instructions for system backup under Home Edition XP. However, =
>under Accessories, System Tools I don't have a BACKUP selection. I do
=
>have a RECOVERY selection. Why is this missing and how do I obtain
the =
>BACKUP software.

It is my understanding the XP Home does not come with Backup,
only XP PRO.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml