Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 01:54:05 -0500
i guess one reason is there's no reason to pay for a program that you could
get an equivalent for absolutely free.  i used getright before but deleted
it when, of course, the shareware lag screens got to me.  i've since
downloaded and used the freeware Go!Zilla, which is just as good, if not
better (it searches for the fastest site to download from) and, of course,
it didn't cost me a dime.

mark simmons

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]