Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 14:56:47 -0500
Hi Yoke Lim,

Thanks for the feedback.Glad it worked - at least one of them.
Since there are so many reasons or solutions when this happens,
I tried to cover the ones I knew about.
Since this happens every now-and-then,I ended up buying the licensed version
of TaskbarPlus.$5 seemed little for not having hours of frustration.
Actually M$ should have a simple method like the above,
instead, they offer - in typical M$ fashion -a convoluted and
complicated way
check this page: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/318027

Good luck,

Peter Ekkerman.

Chew Yoke Lim said the following on 03/12/2007 12:44 AM:
> On 27 Nov 2007 at 12:21, Peter Ekkerman wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> There are various reasons for- and various answers to this problem.
>> The Taskbar is run or started by Windows Explorer - explorer.exe and
>> is also part of your desktop theme.
Didn't know this. Now I do. Thanks for the tip.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml