Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Nasser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2012 22:53:37 -0600
Win XP sp3 on a desktop system at my home.

I rely primarily on Firefox 3.6 for browsing, and often search for info

on, say, a certain product, then attempt to print -only- page 1 for later

reference. The print produces the header and some incidentals, but not

the body of the page.

I thought this was a FF 3.6 issue. When I replicated it with Chrome 17

I didn't think much of it since Chrome has known print problems.

A page in FF that failed *used* to print OK with IE8. Yesterday I replicated

the problem with IE8, leading me to believe that it is an XP (browser) print

problem of some sort.

Again, the problem occurs ONLY when I print specifying "pages 1 to 1" or similar.

I have replicated the problem with 3 browsers and 2 printers (a Brother and

an old HP). My print function appears to work fine from my text editor, Word,

etc.

The most recent example of the problem was with the obit at:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/louisville/obituary.aspx?n=mitchell-nasser&pid=155782234&fhid=4746

It prints the header and the ads but not the obit text.

Any ideas re what could be causing this? I commonly need single-page print

several times/week.

  Thanks,

  David

** David Nasser                     **     [log in to unmask]  **

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download

                     visit our download web page at:

                http://freepctech.com/index.php/downloads