Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Michael Heavener <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 20:29:54 -0800
Since you mentioned your drivespace drive is H:, it sounds like you don't
have the line
        Lastdrive=H
in your config.sys
or use any other letter except Z (the extra drive-mappings use a tiny bit
of memory but are then available when you need them. But, there are still
some older programs that won't run if they can't take the drive beyond the
last drive and won't got past Z).

You can use any case -- upper or lower.

I've always used lastdrive=y, except once I took the line out for a
tech-support call and forgot to put it back in -- lost three drivespace
volumes, a removable drive, and all network capability. Took me half a day
to spot the problem.

Michael Heavener