Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 22:45:12 -0700
> ....  I have the IP Address, so is there a way to find out from the IP
> who owns or governs the site, i.e. someone to contact about why we lost
> access.

  More or less.  There are two things which each have a chance of success:

1.  Try to ping the address ("ping A.B.C.D").  Just before the ping results,
you may see a line which shows the hostname associated with this address (IF
a "Reverse DNS" entry exists for it).  The domain portion of this hostname
may tell you who owns the host.

2.  Go to http://www.arin.net, select "whois" and enter the IP address.  The
results should tell you what ISP is responsible for the block of IP
addresses which contains the address you've provided.

David Gillett