Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeffrey Ottie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 09:25:42 -0400
Good Morning All (GMT -4),

I'm looking for advice on whether or not to add Windows Media Player 7.1 to
the software mix of a new Windows 98 SE system I've put together for a
friend.

My personal experience with an early version of Windows Media Player 7.0 on
another machine was unsatisfactory (I recall it being bulky and a resource
hog), so I've installed Windows Media Player 6.4, RealPlayer 8 Plus, Winamp
2.76 Standard, Quicktime 5.02 and the DivX MPEG-4 video codec on the
machine.

Now that I just about done testing and fine-tuning the system's multimedia
software mix, I'm wondering whether or not I should reconsider my decision
to leave out Media Player 7.1 with its' support for Windows Media Audio 8?

Your reviews and experiences are welcome.  TIA.

--
Jeffrey Ottie  `~^ )

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com