Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brendhan Horne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2000 17:52:58 -0700
> Brendhan-what got you in this condition in the first place?
I have no idea
> Do you have a Config.sys file in your C:?
Yes
> If you do does it say Device=C:\DOS\Himem.sys?
Not that I can tell.
> Also this is probably a moot point now but in the future if you back up your
> registry files you can reinstall them and your machine will be pretty near
> back to where you were when your system was running.
I have done the registry backup that comes with Win98. Is there away that I can copy it to a floppy I have tried to copy regedit but I get an error msg when it's coping
> I can format my drive and be back in a little over an hour.
I take almost a day just to replace the fixes and patches for win98 56 k modem means forever
> Also,do you know anything about .cab files?and how to get to them?I know they exsist on the win 98 cd and most people copy them over to there hard drive. My question is this is there a specfic place they should be copied to?
you might
> be able to boot from an old .cab file.
I am not familar with this.
I know the picture seems bleak but keep throwing that info at me . I need to get into config.sys and add that device=C:\dos\himem.sys. Now the stupid part how? I know that you are probably pulling your hair out but keep with me I am learning a lot and still belive  there is hope. A light at the end of the tunnel and the 2:15 train is running on time.

                         http://nospin.com/rode