Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Eoin O'Driscoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2009 09:27:15 +0000
Hi list
one of my users in the morning when he starts IE6 to log in to an oracle page he gets an error
the window is entitled Microsoft Visual  C ++ Runtime Library
then it says runtime error !
Program: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

abnormal program termination.

if the user clicks ok in the middle of this window, then it goes away and he carries on as normal, it only happens on the first execution of IE6 in the morning and does not happen for the rest of the day.
We cant upgrade to IE7 as its against company policy here, same for firefox.
He just finds it a bit annoying .
windows xp pro sp2  (sp3 not passed yet)
office 2003 sp3
IE6 sp2
2gb ram
plenty well spec pc.

any ideas list please ?

Regards
Eoin O' Driscoll
Westbourne Systems
Web : www.westbourne.ie
E Mail : [log in to unmask]

This electronic message contains information (and may contain files) from Westbourne Systems which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information and or files is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or email (to the numbers or address above) immediately. http://www.westbourne.ie

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!