Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:02:01 -0400
If you are re-installing Windows 98, I guess that you are using an older machine.  Some of the older machines required turning off the RAM cache in order to load Windows 98.  It is turned off in the BIOS setup.  When Windows has been ompletely installed, turn the RAM cache back on in the BIOS.

Doug
From: mankaji gueung <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2004/06/22 Tue PM 10:59:10 EDT
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT]

Dear dir/madam
     all the computer peripherals  is okey. i have a probolem is that the comptuer is hang when the 20% of the operating system is completed.if the computer is release without reinstalling the operating system the computer
works properly and there is no hang in the compuer. i used the different CD of the windows 98 cd, i still found the same problem. i need your help

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml